What are the best product prioritization techniques? How to optimize your internal product communications? When and how to deal with unresponsive stakeholders?...
It’s hard to know where to start, but we need to take a step back and set up a clear and simple process that clarifies goals, balances competing for priorities and promotes cross-functional collaboration. This is the key to get you out of the weeds and focused on what matters: figuring out how to make your product more valuable.
As a part of Productized Academy, one of the best product experts in Portugal, Daniel Zacarias, will help you set up an efficient process to get your product out the door. Daniel will teach you tools that help you prioritize what to build from a huge backlog, balancing bug fixing and technical debt with new feature work, dealing with stakeholders, constant interruptions, and endless meetings!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
This Masterclass will be a combination of lectures on best practices, exercises, and group discussions. The goal is to give you tools that help you:
- Balance multiple, competing priorities
- Organize your roadmap and backlog
- Reduce the time spent on writing specs
- Collaborate and create alignment with stakeholders
- Communicate your goals and progress with the rest of the company
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is ideal but, not exclusively for:
- Product Managers/Owners who are struggling to get out of the day-to-day firefighting, or are new to the job
- Founders/CEOs who are still wearing the product lead hat and want to improve their process
- Tech Leads/CTOs who are doubling as PM/PO and want to create a better relationship with other stakeholders
Daniel Zacarias is a Senior Product Management consultant based in Lisbon, helping teams create or improve their product strategies and processes. Over the last 10 years, he’s been an Engineer, Product Owner and Product Manager in the Finance, Mobility, Education and Social media industries, and has set up and led teams ranging from 2 to over 25 people. Throughout this experience, he’s always been fascinated by the human aspects of creating digital products, and strives for the most effective alignment of goals of everyone involved: the team working on the product, the organization marketing it, and of course, the customers that get value from it. He’s also been a part of the Productized community since its beginning, as a mentor and curator for Product Management. Find out more about Daniel on his website Folding Burritos.